Monday 8 July 2013

A NEW SENSE OF PURPOSE by EZ -Ethiopia


Photography by MM-Ethiopia
   

I feel a new sense of purpose towards the photography course which was taken on July 2, 2013.
I'm motivated to do more than I expected especially after I saw the pictures that has been taken by our leader Cay, it was really a remarkable and magnificent work. 

We were all inspired by the work and start to think more to be creative as she mentioned us of course we also learned the skills and tactics. Wow still am very much eager because it's a very creative process, and an individual expression of how you see the subject whether it's a landscape, flower, food or animal. 

So that makes it exciting, trying different techniques to produce different result. But never taught of this before because I take it as simple as it is but I learned more from the lecture and practical events we had in the field. We also had fun,

Though it was the first starting in the mottak  I would like  to thank our leader Cay and all the staff members of Odda statlig mottak for letting us this chance. Hope fully we'll have other activities.


 by EZ - Ethiopia


post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment